The Evening Garden Club’s mission is to enhance our community by sharing our enjoyment of gardening through a wide range of fun, educational opportunities and philanthropic activities.
Reasons to join our club!
- Renew your acquaintance with mother nature
- Escape social media and destress!
- Grow your own vegetables, herbs and flowers for bouquets
- Meet new friends
- Exchange plants with other gardeners
- Learn what grows best here
- Grow an edible landscape
- Listen to well-known speakers share their secrets
- Tour fabulous nurseries and gardens, and be inspired!
If you would like to become a member of the Corvallis Evening Garden Club, please click here.
PROGRAM CALENDAR 2018-2019
Meeting place: Community Room at Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Church, 2650 NW Highland Drive, Corvallis, OR 97330
Programs start at 7:00 pm
|October 1||Members Photo Essays: Seasonal Changes in Our Gardens|
|November 5||Members Exchange: Plants, Tools, Tips & Resources|
|December 3||Annual Greens Party|
|January 7||Paul Bonine: Understanding Climate Change for Gardeners – Climate Adaptive Plants|
|February 4||Marietta & Ernie O’Byrne: A Tapestry Garden The Art of Weaving Plants & Space|
|March 4||James Cassidy: Dishing the Dirt on Fertilizer!|
|April 1||Mary-Kate Mackey: ‘Garden Mistakes I’ve Made so You Don’t Have To’|
|May 6||Members Plant Exchange|
It’s Local, it’s Sustainable, it Supports Community