Reasons to join our club:
- Meet new friends
- Learn what grows best here
- Listen to local and national speakers share great gardening knowledge
- Find great mentors to grow as a gardener
- Exchange plants with other gardeners
- Tour fabulous nurseries and gardens, and be inspired
- Grow your own vegetables, herbs and flowers for bouquets
- Get in the loop of all current gardening happenings and free plants giveaways through the club’s email list serve, the Trumpetvine!
- Renew your acquaintance with mother nature
- Connect with the local community in a natural and meaningful way
The Corvallis Evening Garden Club meets the first Monday of the months October through May.
People at every level of gardening knowledge are welcome to join the club. We all grow as gardeners together.
If you would like to become a member of the Corvallis Evening Garden Club, please click here.