Why Join the Corvallis Evening Garden Club?
- Renew your acquaintance with mother nature
- Escape social media and destress!
- Grow your own vegetables, herbs and flowers for bouquets
- Meet new friends
- Exchange plants with other gardeners
- Learn what grows best here
- Grow an edible landscape
- Listen to well-known speakers share their secrets
- Tour fabulous nurseries and gardens, and be inspired!
ANNUAL DUES – $20 – Individual, $25 – Couples
If you initially join after July 1, your dues will cover the following year.
MEETINGS – First Monday of each month, October through May
TOURS – Spring and Summer
TIME – 6:30 p.m. Social, 7:00 p.m. Program & Business Meeting
LOCATION – Until the pandemic gets under control, we will hold all meetings via zoom. When we get ‘back to normal’ we will then hold our meetings at the Community Room, Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran, 2650 NW Highland Drive, Corvallis
For CURRENT MEMBERS:
Please select what information you would like to share on the Members Only page, so other members can contact you.
TO BECOME A MEMBER
Complete the application below and MAIL annual dues to:
Evening Garden Club
PO Box 315
Corvallis, OR 97339
OR download, print, and complete membership form and MAIL to address above with the annual dues.
if you are a gardener, you can always put ‘Plant Manager’ on your resume.