For over 35 years, the Evening Garden Club has supported the expansion of gardening, education and beautification in the Corvallis community through its Grants Program. The EGC offers grants to Benton County nonprofit organizations to carry out worthy gardening related projects.
The Evening Garden Club of Corvallis now accepts requests for grants until March 25th, 2021.
2021 Grants Program Timeline:
- February 10 – March 25: Grant applications submissions
- March 25 – April 5: Review and Approval
- April 5 – April 12: Notification and responses to grant applicants
- Applications must be complete and submitted by the deadline
- Strong grant applications are expected to address one or more of EGC objectives:
- To promote and encourage the art of gardening and the study of horticulture
- To aid in the protection and conservation of natural resources
- To promote civic and roadside beautification
- To cooperate with other organizations interested in these objectives
Additionally, the evaluation criteria will include the number of people reached by the project, whether it includes an educational component or youth involvement, the diversity of people involved in or benefiting from the project, and whether the project is a one-time or ongoing event.
- Funds are available to non-profit groups only. Tax Exempt Status Number/Tax ID Number is required.
- The project must benefit the Benton County Community.
- The organization must follow up with brief written documentation and pictures as to how the grant was spent in order to be considered for future grant requests.
- Grant requests cannot exceed $500. Each year, based on the number of applications received, some of the requests may only be partially funded.
DEADLINE FOR Receipt of the EGC Grant APPLICATION is March 25, 2021
- Applications can be submitted by email or mailed to: Evening Garden Club, P.O. Box 315, Corvallis, OR 97339-0315
- Funds shall be disbursed in April 2021.
- Checks will not be made out to personal accounts
- All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application request in April.
- Grant Application – download pdf , download Word
- Print and complete form then mail to:
Evening Garden Club, P.O. Box 315, Corvallis, OR 97339-0315
- OR complete online form below.
If the application is mailed, it should arrive before March 25. Applications arriving after that date will not be considered for the 2021 program.
If you have any questions please contact: grants@corvalliseveninggardenc
We support a scholarship provided by the Oregon Federation of Garden Clubs.